Latest stories of our network
The Carbanak Group attacks a bank in Taiwan and sends 22 money mules into the country. What they didn't anticipate: within a few hours the Taiwanese police publish surveillance pictures of all the money mules. The hunt begins.
- A Brief of “First Commercial Bank ATM Heist” Investigated by MJIB ... ›
- Hackers steal millions from ATMs without using a card ›
- Taiwan seeks two Russian suspects in $2 million ATM malware heist ›
- How Taiwanese police cracked NT$83 million ATM heist | South ... ›
- Blueprint of a Heist: Cracking Taiwan's US$2.5m ATM Hack - The ... ›
- Taiwan ATM hack: Three jailed over $2.6m theft - BBC News ›
19 money mules flee Taiwan, the rest are left in Taipei with several million dollars. The police get closer and closer.
The Taiwanese police finds clues to the whereabouts of the head of the Carbanak group and coordinates with Europol. Can the group be stopped?
- Carbanak APT | What is Carbanak? | Kaspersky Lab US ›
- Carbanak ›
- Europol tracks down suspected leader of Carbanak malware ... ›
- Europol Arrests Suspect Behind Carbanak, $1.2 Billion Heist ... ›
- Carbanak - Wikipedia ›
- Leader of Carbanak, group behind massive ATM hacks, is arrested ... ›
- Mastermind behind EUR 1 billion cyber bank robbery arrested in ... ›
- Fin7: The Billion-Dollar Hacking Group Behind a String of Big ... ›
- Alleged Mastermind Behind Carbanak Crime Gang Arrested ... ›