Latest stories of our network
The Carbanak Group attacks a bank in Taiwan and sends 22 money mules into the country. What they didn't anticipate: within a few hours the Taiwanese police publish surveillance pictures of all the money mules. The hunt begins.
- A Brief of “First Commercial Bank ATM Heist” Investigated by MJIB ... ›
- Hackers steal millions from ATMs without using a card ›
- Taiwan seeks two Russian suspects in $2 million ATM malware heist ›
- How Taiwanese police cracked NT$83 million ATM heist | South ... ›
- Blueprint of a Heist: Cracking Taiwan's US$2.5m ATM Hack - The ... ›
- Taiwan ATM hack: Three jailed over $2.6m theft - BBC News ›
19 money mules flee Taiwan, the rest are left in Taipei with several million dollars. The police get closer and closer.