Latest stories of our network
Taylor Rees is a documentary filmmaker, photojournalist, and avid adventurer. She is driven by an insatiable curiosity to explore and share stories beneath the surface to bring about greater understanding around natural resource conflicts, climate change, conservation, and human rights. She holds a Masters degree from Yale in environmental management and anthropology, giving her stories a rigorous scientific and social justice background. She has shot and directed doc films for clients including The North Face, National Geographic, and United Nations.
- Taylor Rees | Facebook ›
- Taylor Rees ›
- Taylor Rees Has Learned the Art of Suffering for a Story | Outside ... ›
- Taylor Rees - Environmental Anthropology Research // NSF - Yale ... ›
- Renan Ozturk and Taylor Rees Profile - Gear Patrol ›
- Dating in the Outdoor Industry, As Told by Four Power Couples ... ›
- Taylor Rees Biography - Natural World Safaris ›
- Meet mountaineering filmmaker and “natural rebellious spirit” Taylor ... ›
- Telling Stories Together | Taylor Rees | TEDxJacksonHole - YouTube ›
- Taylor Rees (@taylorfreesolo) • Instagram photos and videos ›
For disabled people, high-tech assistance systems are breaking barriers. Competitors in multi-sport championship Cybathlon are showing how these technologies are changing the game.
- Cyberprosthetics: How technology augments humans | Kaspersky ... ›
- Tomorrow Unlocked > The joy of getting your leg back ›